- To form mutually beneficial partnerships with individual farmers, local and foreign investors, farmer associations, traders, and whole sellers and enter strategic alliances with severe investors in agri-business.
- To simulate biophysical processes for agricultural systems, particularly regarding the economic and ecological outcomes of management practices in the face of climate risk.
- To achieve, secure and empower the rights of the farmer community & eliminate discrimination.
- To attain maximum yield from the limited land to fulfill the demand for food from the emerging population.
- Support farmers to uplift their socio-economic status.